It is not necessary that your existing software meets all the demands of the end user. We, at GMI, introduce APIs or scripting interface to third-party developers and end-users to extend the functionality of their existing software.
We provide custom plugin development not only to provide extra features to your application, but also make your app workflow efficient.
Personalization is an important aspect of any piece of software. While it should function efficiently, it must also look good providing a fresh environment to work. We build dynamic plugins and toolbars and offer an option to personalize it. Users can change skins, arrange icons, etc.
To experience the difference, DOWNLOAD NOW.
Our toolbars include the following:
1. XML Based Dynamic Toolbar development
Total- Toolbar is developed based on XML and all GUI elements (Buttons, Dropdown buttons, menus and submenus, plug-ins, search box) and the data is called dynamically from the XML.
2. API Based Toolbar Operations
Total- Toolbar can be integrated with any other products and dynamically display its content easily because it is based on XML and API based integration.
The API based toolbar development allows Add/modify/remove buttons/menus/submenus and Adding/modifying/Removing Toolbars and Toolbar Logos.
And all remaining settings like Skin settings, Plug-ins data settings and Toolbar Logo display.
3. Logo Support for Toolbar
Total-Toolbar can display the logo you desire on the Toolbar which indicates your own brand.
4. Search box features
Also provides the user with a Search box option with selected search engine Logos.
Multiple search engine options that the user can select and as default as per ones choice.
Search box with provisions of Search History and Clear History options.
5. Skinnable Toolbar
Total-Toolbar has numnerous colorful and easily downloadable Skin options, Users even have the freedom to create skins specific to their own choice.
6. Rearrange Toolbar Buttons
The Toolbar buttons can be rearranged by a simple drag & drop method to the desired position.
7.Drag & Drop Files, Folders and URLs ShortcutsThe User can Drag & drop Files, Folders,URLs and Bookmarks to the Toolbar, those shortcuts will automatically be added to the Toolbar and appear as a part of the Toolbar itself.
8. Popup Blocker for ToolbarThe Toolbar also provides for a Popupblocker button which caters to the Popup blocker “On/Off” option, and also helps other popupblocker settings such as popups “blocked/allowed” etc.
9. Plug-ins.. adding support for ToolbarAPI and XML based Third party Plug-ins integrated with the Toolbar,will read as a Plug-in Icon, the Button’s name and menu’s information for the Plug-in will display information dynamically.
Total-Toolbar currently has some plug-ins such as eBay, Youtube etc.
10. Toolbar AlertsThe Toolbar is also capable of displaying Alerts based on specified event from the Plug-ins like if a New mail/message arrives, sports score request, stock price changed alert etc.
It can display alerts through the TRAY icon, the Toolbar OR within the opened web page through a Layer window.
11. Toolbar Dynamic SettingsUsers will have full control over the toolbar in order to change settings such as Skin styles, Popup blocker settings, Toolbar Logo Settings, Plug-in setings as well as Alert Settings.
These settings will dynamically be applied to all instances of the Toolbar.
12. Varity of GUI Combinations Total-Toolbar support:
- Text Buttons
- Image Buttons
- Text & Image Buttons
- Dropdown Buttons with menu
- Menus and Sub Menus
- Search Box with History
- Layer based Alerts
13. Multiple Level Menus and Sub Menus with Icons
A dynamic XML and API based Toolbar, Also provides Menus and Sub menus with image support.
14. Toolbar Button with Tooltip Display
The button “Tool tip” helps the user to understand the functionality OR the action OR provides for more information of the specific Button.
15. Different varieties of Toolbar Buttons display
Toolbar buttons display with different visual styles and with different combinations of Text and Image, it appears as Simple buttons or with Drop down buttons as desired by the user.
16. Display support
17. Rearranging Toolbar Buttons
Click on button which you want to move, Drag & Drop button to which position you want to place the button, in this way you can re-arrange toolbar buttons.
18. Deleting Toolbar Buttons
Click on button which you want to Delete, Drag & Drop button out of toolbar, in prompt for confirmation if you click YES it will delete that button.
- Customized Menu and Links with Custom Icons
- Menu Add/remove Buttons
- Popup Blocker
- E Search Pane
- Watch URL Browsing
- 404 and DNS Error Redirect
- Auto Update and Upgrade
- Auto Login
- Zoom In/out
- Default IE Homepage
- Keyword Highlight
- Adult Content Filter
- Skin/Theme Support
- My Favorite Links
- Last Search Button
- Word Find Button
- Email Alert
- Auction/New Product/New Service Message Alert
- Background third party Apps download
The following Plug-ins are available in Toolbar for demo. ( It dynamically fetches data and displays in the Toolbar at a set frequency )
- YouTube – Displays recently uploaded videos.
- eBay – Displays product information based on user preference.
- Yahoo Jobs – Displays job listings based on user preference and location.
To know more about total toolbar , kindly visit our website at http://www.total-toolbar.com/
Email us at: [email protected]