[email protected] builds event apps for attendees. Client required an event promotion app with a great web and mobile event experience. Users can access, browse and manage the event agenda on the go.
The app should add value to the event by allowing users to set reminders for future, past or present agendas. The users should get comprehensive and detailed information of the event on the go with neatly organized buttons on the UI of the app.
The App should include:
Users should be able to access the event agenda anywhere anytime. Users should also be able to access and manage their profile and browse event content even while travelling – from the mobile app. Users should also be able to get the day’s event information via the mobile app and be able to set reminders for the event.
The application should also have push notifications to notify the user about the upcoming events and notify changes to the business events with the App Control Panel.
Users should be able to access marketing collaterals, event specific documents or pdf’s pertaining to technology or industry solutions that are a part of the event.
Users should be able to browse images of the event as well as upload the images for the event and take necessary action.
Request for a meeting by sending your name, email id and topic to work further on any of the SAP & Mobility solutions that fits your business.
The team faced the following challenges
- Building an app that will be compatible with iPhone, iPad , Android and Windows.
- For each platform, the calendar facility needed to be integrated – iOS, Android and Windows.
- Application should run smoothly on iPhone iPad etc with an optimized resolution.
- User’s privacy and security should be maintained.
- App should help users to plan schedules, navigate the event and easily contact event exhibitor.
|Operating System & Server Management||Windows OS/Windows Mobile ,Multi-Server Architecture with Staging & Production Environment through Version Controlling releases, Server Optimization, Security & SSL Implementation, Scheduler for Back-ups,Alert Monitoring System Integration, Server Performance Tuning at regular intervals, Software Firewall Configuration & Maintenance|
|Development Tools & Environments||ASP.Net, MVC, C#, SSRS etc.|
|Database||MSSQL Database Server (Web), Symbian Native Database (Mobile), DB Clustering, DB Optimization, Master Slave Replication, Query Optimization, Scheduler for Backups|
|Quality Assurance Testers||1|
The following development approach was selected depending on the complexity of the application that required the numerous features
- High level of server and data fetching technologies
- Syncing of the newly available data with the database required attention.
- Maintaining consistency in graphical appearance using the given wireframe.
- At every stage of the project, research and analysis were scheduled in order to effectively manage the promotion of the mobile app.
- User friendliness and interactivity were given special attention and the app was developed for iOS, Android and Windows OS.
- An app was successfully developed that excites the attendees and provides valuable returns.
- The app also included efficient networking, boundless benefits and the attendees and speakers were facilitated with elevated interactions.
- Web usability guidelines were strictly followed during development and the interface was made easily navigable through judicious use of CSS and HTML controls.