After its magnificent products, GMI, web application development company in collaboration with Crafitti consulting has launched yet another exclusive product called SocialCitNet. This is one of the unique products, which, by utilizing knowledge hidden in citation information, introduces a new approach to search patent databases and to develop and analyze technologylandscapes.
SocialCitNet is a quick and efficient tool that helps analyze a patent’s citation network to identify the most important patents in that network. It is for Individual Inventors, IPanalytics, R & D departments, Investors, thinkers, etc.
SocialCitNet was developed seeing a lot of manual effort involved to search the patents for related technologies. It was time consuming and inefficient to read the details hundreds of results for a particular technology using ESPACENET and USPTO sites. Keeping this in mind, SocialCitNet is launched as a product that can apply its algorithm and fetch quick result. SocialCitNet is a unique tool that shows the Radars of the top patents with the help ofECCI in accordance with PDNI and NDPI. SocialCitNet on an average takes 2-3 minutes to complete a Depth 1 search for say, a 40 node network, and takes about 25 minutes to complete a Depth 2 search for a 400 node network. Therefore, it is a boon for companies working on patents and spending hours for the research.
Citations are provided by the inventors and the patent examiners. By utilizing knowledge hidden in citation information, it introduces a new approach to search patent databases and to build and analyze technology landscapes. It enables a user to understand the latest technologies. SocialCitNet not only gives the quick and efficient results for patent’s citation network but also shows how strong your portfolio is. Moreover, it helps you figure out the top patent in technology landscape.
Features of SocialCitNet:
- Inventors can find out the patents on a particular technology to be built.
- It helps build the technology landscapes.
- Organizations can check the position of their developed products in the market.
- Allows preliminary keyword-based and classification search
- Identify core inventories.
- Provides the description of in-demand technologies, which helps investors, invest in a particular area.
- Builds on Integration and Intersection network in citation.
- Dashboard, which keeps track of the latest searches.
- Viewing and downloading the result for future reference.