Browser helper objects (BHO) development is a practice of developing in-process components (DLL), which a browser will, in a hidden mode, run each time it starts up. TheseBHOs run in the same memory with the browser and acquire an ability to perform actions in the browser window. In simple words custom browser helper objects customize the way you browse and do a lot of task occupying minimum space on your browser.
Sometimes businesses need something extra than your usual browser; and to offer that, GMI owns an expertise team in BHO programming. We conduct Custom BHO developmentwith thorough research and business analysis. With in-depth understanding of your business needs, we create a unique code that implements the new features you want it to support.
We have years of proven expertise in serving our top-notch clientele with only expert solutions. With hands-on experience, we thrive to serve you the best in the industry vividly demonstrating our potential in the fields of technology. Many a times, poorly written codes can put your security and privacy at stake. As BHOs work without user knowledge, your security may be intruded even before you realize. Therefore, it is important to hire proficient Custom Browser Helper Object developers from GMI.
There are endless possibilities in which BHO programming may be needed:
- Contextual Marketing and Advertisement Plugins
- Popup blockers
- Download Managers
- Monitoring user’s web surfing habits
- Internet usage, market research and recording user activities to build better marketing strategies
- Providing personalized profiles for customized settings
- Developing custom Web browsers
- Auto form filling applications and more
GMI proffers BHO programming for the following:
- Custom IE BHO Development
- Custom Firefox BHO Development
- Custom Chrome BHO Development