There is no doubt that C# development is in great practice today. Also, there has been a tremendous rise in the demand for C# developers for formulating “out-of-the-box” web, desktop applications or web services. Owing to the excellent repository tools this object-oriented programming language possess, let’s find out more about C Sharp development tools which will help in building interactive web applications.
C# Application Development has gained a high momentum in the recent past for developing web-based applications that are interactive, simpler and versatile. C# is a simple, modular, object-oriented programming language that run on .Net platform and can be used to develop both hosted and embedded systems.
The C# developers gets an appropriate development environment with some excellent tools that makes the coding process simpler in order to build robust and scalable applications.
Some of the C# build tools include:
– FinalBuilder, an integrated tool for carrying out software builds on the Windows platform provides a unified graphical interface to the developers to execute build projects.
– Microsoft Build Engine also known as MSBuild, a build platform for managed code is an excellent tool that can be conveniently used in combination with Visual Studio and availed at no cost.
– Visual Build is GUI software for Windows that enables developers to easily create an automated, repeatable build process.
Some of the best C# compilers and frameworks include:
– ANTLR a fine tool for language recognition encompasses a good grammar development environment and supports code generation in varied programming languages like C, C#, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, ActionScript etc.
– Coco/R is basically a compiler generator that picks up grammar of a source language and generates a scanner and a parser for that language.
– Silverlight a rich application framework helps in writing and running rich Internet applications with features and purposes similar to those of Adobe Flash.
Some collaboration tools include:
– Ultra Apps, a free bug-tracking application has its source code in PHP, ASP.Net, C# etc. and can be used for issue tracking, event management, response history etc.
– Visual Studio Team System provides four role-specific editions. Team Explorer, Architecture Edition, Database Edition, Development Edition that enables developers in honing their skills and delivering high performance applications.
– Windows Installer XML (WiX) is a free C# deployment tool that builds Windows Installer packages from XML code. It also consists of a command-line environment that developers may integrate into their build processes to build MSI and MSM packages.
These are some of the best C# development tools popularly used by the C# developers now-a-days. We will be highlighting more C# development tools in our forthcoming posts. I hope this article will help you to understand the above tools in detail.
What’s your stand on these and what are you waiting for? Contact us today for C# Application Development!