PHP is recognized as one of the most useful companions for the web developers. It’s a scripting language and is extensively used for developing complex web applications and websites. Throughout the last decade PHP has matured into variable branches of frameworks which caters to different areas of the website development. The PHP programmers now have the option to choose from a variety of frameworks like CakePHP, Zend, Symfony and several others. Symfony is one of the PHP based frameworks which has become quite popular in the recent times.
When it comes to development of high-end and complex websites at an affordable price, Symfony is one of the most preferred choice for both the PHP programmers and consumers. Symfony is a PHP5 framework coupled with a huge configuration and helps the programmers with an extensive level of code generation. The Symfony PHP Development in India can help you to build web applications and websites based on Symfony framework with out-of-the-box features. Packed with so many features, Symfony raises the biggest question that how far is it helpful to both the developers and clients alike?
Here are some of the advantages of Symfony:
The discussion will deal with two aspects i.e advantages from the perspective of business and the benefits it offers to the PHP developers.
The Symfony for the Businesses
- Symfony is considered as one of the best PHP frameworks from a business point of view. If you are looking out for a framework which will help you through the long-term project being compatible with most platforms, business libraries and most methods implemented by the PHP developers, then Symfony is the right framework for you.
- The biggest advantage of Symfony is that it is re-usable. The testable codes will further help the application to get acclimatized with the changing nature of the business without affecting the quality.
- Being an open source framework, it is highly beneficial for the software development business.
The Symfony for the Developers
- One of the biggest advantage of Symfony is it is based on MVC (Model, View, Controller) pattern and the strict object-oriented language helps to create the testable codes which inturn saves the time of the developer.
- One of the biggest feature it offers to the developers is a wide set of command line tools which are helpful during the project management and development process of applications.
- Symfony offers the developers to create plug-ins to add some more features.
- Symfony is quite popular in the developer’s community due to its extensive cache system. When it comes to building of complex web applications, Symfony would act like magic.
By now, you might have understood the advantages of this popular framework. If you are planning to go for a web development project, then Symfony is surely the best option for your business…!